Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
After a fire loss, you might experience more damage than just the fire, smoke, and soot damage. It is crucial to get a team like SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines in as quickly as possible to help guide you through this fire crisis and any other property damage that may have occurred.
Our Emergency Services
Our SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines team specializes in fire and water damage restoration. We have the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition. Our team will:
- Remove and dry any standing water
- Clean soot and smoke damage
- Clean carpets, walls and affected area with OSHA-approved cleaning materials
- Board-up your property if there are any large openings
- Restore and cleanup personal belongings and contents
The fire restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Park Ridge, North Rosemont and South Des Plaines is available 24/7/365 to assist you!
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (847) 795-9200
Why Choose SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines is locally owned and operated and we are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2180 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large-scale fire, water, and storm disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair